Who are pickleballEngland ?
pickleballEngland are a Not-for-Profit organisation set up to promote and encourage in every way at local, national and international level the sport of pickleball and to act as the sole governing or delegating body for the sport in England.
In collaboration with other appropriate bodies in Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales promote the sport of pickleball throughout the UK.
pickleballEngland exists to create and support opportunities for everyone to enjoy and achieve in pickleball.
pickleballEngland aspires to be recognised as a world leading National Governing Body, delivering a diverse and dynamic sport that transforms lives, connects communities, achieves excellence and inspires medal-winning performances.
- To be the strategic lead for the development of pickleball in England.
- To provide advice, support and knowledge to our members, customers and partners.
- To inform, influence and persuade public opinion and key decision-makers in sport of the benefits to society from participation and investment in pickleball.
- To be responsible for the selection, preparation, organisation and performance of pickleball teams to represent England in international competition.
- To arrange such national leagues and other national competitions for all age levels.
- To arrange international, representative and other matches and tours.
- To produce guidelines on health and safety, child protection, equality and other areas as appropriate.