Pickleball Leaders Certification
Who is it for?
- Competent pickleball players that want to start a club or want to support their club by organising introduction to pickleball sessions
- Existing coaches teaching other sports and want to be able to introduce pickleball
- Teachers that want to be able to teach pupils how to play pickleball
At the end of the session, if you meet the standard, you will receive a certificate of competence, to show that you have undertaken training.
How much does it cost?
We want to keep the costs as low as possible. For that reason, each event will be priced to cover venue costs, travel costs for the course tutor and the cost of printing the booklets.
Overview of the Pickleball Leaders course:
The purpose of this training is to give pickleball leaders the basic skills and knowledge to have confidence to introduce the game to new players whilst learning in a safe and enjoyable environment.
- Creating the right impression
- Getting people playing to learn
- Basic Rules
- Basic Strokes
- Organising learners
- Useful information
You will observe practical demonstrations, (watch and learn) how to serve for example, then mirror what you have been shown, then you will be asked to lead mini pockets of activity.
You will also be expected to be a student participant, as your colleagues lead elements of the course.
3rd December, 2022
Oakhill Leisure Centre, Oakhill School, Wiswell Lane, Whalley, Clitheroe, Lancashire BB7 9A